Account Executive: CT, MA, ME, NH, Upstate NY, RI, VT
Since 1991, Spring Footwear has made a difference in the lives of consumers who have depended on our brands to deliver comfort and style. Product innovation, quality, value and flexibility are the cornerstones that contribute to our success. This all leads to our mission:
“To develop successful partnerships by creating and delivering the best quality, value, product and service every day!”
Is responsible for building and driving the footwear sales and profitable growth within the assigned accounts for all Spring Footwear brands in wholesale. This role’s success depends upon creating strategies that leverage all data points, market and research insights, and overall business acumen.
The ideal candidate will possess an entrepreneurial and pioneering spirit, as well as the desire and ambition to grow and create new business. They must be able to leverage technology, be creative and strategic.
Who we are looking for:
- Hard-working winners. Confident, competitive and results-oriented business developers who create a track record of success.
- Persuasive influencers. People who understand market positioning and can use their relationship skills and depth of knowledge to secure buy-in, cooperation, and loyalty.
- Teammates. Partners who listen to ideas, share thoughts and work together to move the business forward.
- Mission-driven business developers. Representatives of the company that are fiercely intense and have unparalleled work ethic and drive to achieve both personal and company success.
We are looking for candidates that will help us grow and develop the multiple channels listed below:
- Specialty Stores
- Family Shoe Stores
- Comfort Shoe Stores
- Uniform Shops
- Medical Stores
- Fashion Boutiques
- Resort Stores
- New viable channels
Key responsibilities will encapsulate sales, product direction, merchandising, pricing strategies, marketing/social media, business analysis, sales presentations, inventory management and developing tools with which to manage and grow Spring Footwear on a national basis.
Knowledge, Skills and Qualifications:
- 3-5 years of successful business development experience preferred, footwear experience a plus
- Demonstrated strength in account retention, and growth of sales
- Ability to manage the full selling cycle
- Highly detail oriented, systematic, and process oriented with outstanding follow-up and execution skills
- Demonstrated ability to deliver and execute to a sales plan
- Must meet minimum company standards: meeting attendance, sales and profit objectives, communication, relationships for new account development, overall contribution to company goal achievement
- Strong ability to analyze data, identify issues and generate solutions
- Strong Computer skills (Microsoft Suite)
- Flexible / adaptable in a fast-paced environment. Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and adhere to deadlines
- Ability to accept change and adapt to new technology
- Ability to use independent judgment in performing all duties of the position
- Must develop and maintain a robust pipeline of prospects and leads
Physical Activity & ADA Requirements:
- Team Member will lift / carry (Maximum lbs.)
- Frequently: 50 lbs.
- Occasionally: 70 lbs.
- Reports To: National Sales Manager
- Location: Pompano Beach, FL Corporate Office
- Competitive salary, commission and benefits
- Company paid holidays and vacation
- Profit sharing program
- Advancement opportunities
We encourage qualified candidates to apply and join our growing team!
Spring Footwear Corp. is an EEO employer, all employment is contingent upon a successful drug and background screening, as applicable to the job specifications. We administer the Florida Drug Free Workplace program, and as such, employees may be subject to reasonable suspicion drug tests, as ascribed by the Florida law.