Northeast Shoe Expos - Manchester, NH
These shows are our larger format shows, with booths occupying both the North and South Halls in the DoubleTree by Hilton in Manchester, NH. The show is more of an open format, allowing retailers to cruise through, peering into all the vendors booths. While appointments are strongly recommended, this show allows an overall glimpse of what’s going on in the footwear industry. The mix of footwear is incredible; everything from comfort, dress, and specialty to athletic and outdoor can be found within our walls. Need some accessories? Socks, belts, and handbags are scattered throughout the aisles in both halls. Coming in from all parts of New England, reps and retailers alike can catch up with one another and trade notes on what’s working or what’s going on in their neck of the woods. Many retailers choose to stay overnight in the area, needing two if not all three days to work their sales reps. The Great Prize Giveaway and Retailer Reception help to make this show the success that it is; we’ve been sold out now for several years running!
Early Show - DoubleTree by Hilton, Manchester, NH
Date: January 20 - 21, 2019
- Sunday, January 20 - 9 a.m. - 6 p.m.
- Monday, January 21 - 9 a.m. - 5 p.m.
This is the first show of the new year in New England. Although only 2 days long, this early show is used by reps not only to introduce retailers to their new seasonal lines, but also to write “at once” business for the current selling period. Historically well attended by some of the sharpest retailers in New England, word is spreading about the effectiveness of this venue and we anticipate continued increases in the number of attendees. This, coupled with what we’ve all seen happen in the last 6-12 months, including longer factory lead times for Pos, leads us to believe that retailers will be more open to viewing and writing earlier than ever before to ensure timely delivery of desired goods. This is a booth show. Appointments are strongly recommended.
Northeast Expo - DoubleTree by Hilton, Manchester, NH
Date: March 3 - 5, 2019
- Sunday, March 3 - 9 a.m. - 6 p.m.
- Monday, March 4 - 9 a.m. - 6 p.m.
- Tuesday, March 5 - 9 a.m. - 3 p.m.
The show floor plan for the Northeast Expo Shows is shown above. Click on the image to enlarge or download the Manchester Floor Plan in PDF format.
BSTA Show Contracts
- From Boston, MA: Take route 93N to route 293 left hand exit (of route 93). After Brown Ave. exit, stay to right as 293 bears right. Stay on 293 to second exit (Exit #5/Granite Street). Turn right off ramp, go through two sets of lights. Hotel garage is on the left.
- From Maine, Portsmouth NH: Take route 95S to route 101W to route 93S to route 293N. Follow directions from above.
- From Vermont: Take route 89S to route 93S to route 293S, exit #6. The exit will circle around and over the Amoskeag Bridge. Stay right, take first exit (Canal Street). Follow Canal Street about one mile (8 lights) to Granite Street (Bus Terminal is on your left) Go left on Granite Street, hotel garage is on the left.
- From New Jersey, NYC, CT: Take route 95N to New Haven, then route 91N to Hartford. From Hartford take route 84 to route 90 (Mass Pike). Take the Mass. Pike to route 290 (Worcester) to route 495 (Lowell) to route 3N (Nashua). Stay on route 3 following signs to Manchester. Just south of Manchester, route 3 becomes route 293. Proceed through the toll booth as Route 3 becomes Route 293 North. Take exit #5 Granite Street, turn right off ramp, go through two sets of lights, hotel garage is immediately on the left.