Looking for Independent Sales Representatives
- Women’s Collection only - South, Midwest, New England, Northwest and West Coast.
- Kids Team assembled.
10% sales commission
Since 1930, Bloch has manufactured the highest quality ballet footwear in the world. Today they have the largest share of the market in ballet footwear. Italian leathers, stitch and turn construction, amazing comfort.
For SS20 they are introducing a Fashion (Street) line of footwear using the same materials and construction. We are looking for sales representation for this category. Who would know better how to provide high quality, comfortable fashion footwear for Women…Bloch of course!
Qualified and interested candidates please respond by email with resume to: Debbi@Kravetzgroup.com
Boiled Wool Sensation
The most luxurious and innovative boiled wool footwear from Austria! Our materials and workmanship are exquisite: all of our shoes are lasted, have supporting foot beds and show our love for detail and imagination!
We feel living Kitzbuehel is like a breath of fresh air in the boiled wool market!
- Sell and promote the brand in the territory
- Travel the territory and visit accounts at least twice a year
- Open new accounts
- Increase shelf space
- Be familiar with retailer inventory levels and drive business through fill–ins
- Ensure P&P merchandising pieces are placed and properly exhibited
- Analyse the market place and competitors and make suggestions for changes or new product
- Conduct clinics to ensure that retail associates are familiar with the LIVING KITZBUEHEL brand and have the ability to successfully represent the brand to consumers.
- Represent LIVING KITZBUEHEL during appropriate national and regional trade shows.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field or related experience.
- Minimum 3 years wholesale and/or retail experience, footwear preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail and complete follow through.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and time management.
- Solid computer skills with all Microsoft applications including Excel and Outlook.
Qualified and interested candidates please provide cover letter and resume for consideration to: firstname.lastname@example.org