Boiled Wool Sensation
The most luxurious and innovative boiled wool footwear from Austria! Our materials and workmanship are exquisite: all of our shoes are lasted, have supporting foot beds and show our love for detail and imagination!
We feel living Kitzbuehel is like a breath of fresh air in the boiled wool market!
- Sell and promote the brand in the territory
- Travel the territory and visit accounts at least twice a year
- Open new accounts
- Increase shelf space
- Be familiar with retailer inventory levels and drive business through fill–ins
- Ensure P&P merchandising pieces are placed and properly exhibited
- Analyse the market place and competitors and make suggestions for changes or new product
- Conduct clinics to ensure that retail associates are familiar with the LIVING KITZBUEHEL brand and have the ability to successfully represent the brand to consumers.
- Represent LIVING KITZBUEHEL during appropriate national and regional trade shows.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field or related experience.
- Minimum 3 years wholesale and/or retail experience, footwear preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail and complete follow through.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and time management.
- Solid computer skills with all Microsoft applications including Excel and Outlook.
Qualified and interested candidates please provide cover letter and resume for consideration to: email@example.com