Exhibitor Contract – February Show
All exhibitors must complete a contract in order to participate in the show and be listed in the directory.
Sunday, February 26, Monday, February 27, 2023
DoubleTree Hotel Expo Center, Manchester, NH
Contract deadline: January 1, 2023
Each standard booth includes: (2) folding chairs; (1) waste basket; (2) 4′ risers; (1) 8′ draped table; (2) 6′ draped tables; (1) 4′ draped table
Package 1: 8′ x 10′ booth – $595
Package 2: 8′ x 20′ booth – $1190
Package 3: 8′ x 30′ booth – $1785
Set up: Saturday, February 25, 2023 – 9 AM – 6 PM
Show hours: Sunday 9 a.m. to 6 p.m., Monday 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Boston Shoe Travelers Association Rules and Regulations
- Each salesperson who exhibits and travels in New England must be a member in good standing of BSTA. Booths will not be assigned unless all dues and other charges are current. All sales personnel can only attend one show without becoming a BSTA member.
- No Merchandise or equipment of any kind shall be permitted in the aisles or halls.
- Representatives or exhibitors shall not solicit buyers in the aisles or halls. BUTTON HOLING WILL NOT BE TOLERATED.
- The person signing the exhibitor’s contract is responsible for any damage done to the property that the person or company is utilizing.
- Exhibitors are not permitted to take a buyer from one booth to another.
- All booths shall remain open and be maintained for the duration of all show hours listed. Violators are subject to a fine of $250. No Packing or Removal of Samples Before the Show Closes.
- The BSTA reserves the right to remove any and all exhibitors from exhibiting at the Footwear Markets at any time before or during the exhibit for failure to conform to the above stated rules and regulations.
- There shall be no refunds granted after the exhibition booth has been assigned to the exhibitor.
- No alcoholic beverages or smoking is permitted.
- All exhibitors and assistants shall wear identification badges.
- Application for booth space cannot be accepted without full payment for the cost of exhibiting.